Thursday, December 1, 2016

Stuffed Baked Pork Chops with Prosciutto and Mozzarella

These stuffed pork chops are SO good, inspired my a meal I had at a local Italian restaurant stuffed with prosciutto, mozzarella and baby spinach then topped with garlic and breadcrumbs.

These stuffed pork chops are SO good, inspired my a meal I had at a local Italian restaurant stuffed with prosciutto, mozzarella and baby spinach then topped with garlic and breadcrumbs.

These stuffed pork chops are SO good, inspired my a meal I had a few nights ago at a local Italian restaurant. Stuffed with prosciutto, mozzarella and baby spinach then topped with garlic and breadcrumb.

These stuffed pork chops are SO good, inspired my a meal I had at a local Italian restaurant stuffed with prosciutto, mozzarella and baby spinach then topped with garlic and breadcrumbs.

(more…)



from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8174097 http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/weightwatcherspointsrecipes/~3/_2O6VPW2mq8/

No comments:

Post a Comment