Friday, August 5, 2016

Shrimp, Arugula, White Bean, Cherry Tomato Salad

Shrimp Arugula White Bean Salad

After weekends of sun and fun-filled BBQs and excessive feasting with friends, what I crave during the week is what people these days call “clean” eating.

I don’t know how that label came about (does this mean we’ve been dirty eating all this time? hmm, maybe I shouldn’t go there). But I do know that when I stay away from dairy and bread, and when I eat vegetables, legumes, and simple protein like shrimp, my body feels not so weighed down. Do you ever find that to be true for you?

This is a summer salad perfect for those midweek cravings for something light yet still filling. And it only takes 20 minutes to make, if that. 

Continue reading "Shrimp, Arugula, White Bean, Cherry Tomato Salad" »



from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8174097 http://redirect.viglink.com?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.simplyrecipes.com%2Frecipes%2Fshrimp_arugula_white_bean_cherry_tomato_salad%2F&key=ddaed8f51db7bb1330a6f6de768a69b8

No comments:

Post a Comment