Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Chicken and Asparagus Teriyaki Stir-Fry

Chicken and Asparagus Teriyaki Stir-Fry – a quick and easy Spring stir-fry, perfect for weeknight cooking! Weight Watchers Smart Points: 5 • Calories: 302

Spring is in the air and asparagus is season, which means I'll be eating is as often as I can, it's one of my Spring favorites! 

I shared a this stir-fry last year similar to this in one, only in a light lemon sauce and it's been so popular, I thought I would create something similar, with a different sauce. I just love a stir-fry that uses only one protein and one vegetable, perfect for a quick weeknight dish. 

March goals for me are to work out every day, and to eat less carbs this month (no, not giving them up completely). With that in mind, I loaded this dish up with chicken and asparagus so that portions are huge but if you wish to server this over rice this would easily serve six people.

Chicken and Asparagus Teriyaki Stir-Fry – a quick and easy Spring stir-fry, perfect for weeknight cooking!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...


from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8174097 http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/weightwatcherspointsrecipes/~3/Np0m_nPY-Ps/chicken-and-asparagus-teriyaki-stir-fry.html

No comments:

Post a Comment