Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Thai Basil Chicken

Thai Basil Chicken – a quick and easy chicken stir-fry dish.


This simple Thai dish known as Pad Grapow is insanely quick and inexpensive to make. It's light, yet flavorful with lots of heat and tons of basil.

I recently got my hands on Chrissy Teigen's new cookbook, Cravings. What a beautiful book, love the photography and food styling, with lots of interesting recipes. Although not exactly a low calorie book, I found some dishes in the book that can easily be made light. This simple chicken dish is a great example, I slightly modified it to make it lighter, and plan on adding some vegetables to the mix to make the portion a little more substantial the next time I make it.


Thai Basil Chicken – a quick and easy chicken stir-fry dish.



Click Here To See The Full Recipe...


from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8174097 http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/weightwatcherspointsrecipes/~3/BCIU5sycW8A/thai-basil-chicken.html

No comments:

Post a Comment