Thursday, April 21, 2016

Big news! Simply Recipes joins Fexy Media (and what this means for you)

sr-fexy-logos-smiley

Hi everyone! I am thrilled to announce that Simply Recipes is joining forces with Fexy Media, the company behind Serious Eats and Roadfood!

When Fexy Media first approached me last fall with the idea that they would be interested in buying Simply Recipes I was intrigued.

Over the last 13 years I’ve poured my heart into this site, writing stories about my family and friends, sharing favorite family recipes and developing new recipes that I hoped you, our readers would enjoy.

Although Simply Recipes may seem like a big company with lots of people, mostly it’s been just me, Jesse Gardner who takes care of the tech side of things, a few occasional contributors like Hank Shaw, and my friend chef Kathi Riley who cooks with me a couple times a month.

The best part about becoming part of Fexy Media is that now we’ll have more resources at our hands to help the website grow.

Continue reading "Big news! Simply Recipes joins Fexy Media (and what this means for you)" »



from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8174097 http://www.simplyrecipes.com/big_news_simply_recipes_joins_fexy_media_and_what_this_means_for_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment