Saturday, April 9, 2016

Maui: Where to Eat and What to Do

If you are headed to Maui: Where to Eat and What to Do

Maui Where to Eat and What to Do

I recently went to the island of Maui in Hawaii with my family.  We wanted to eat at the best places and experience some fun things, so I did a ton of research before our trip and used those recommendations the entire time we were there.  I’m sharing that information with you… I think you’ll find that it will help tremendously as you’re driving around the island!  If you see something that interests you, I recommend that you give it a quick once-over on Yelp to read other people’s reviews before you choose something.  We stayed in Kaanapali, but I’ve included recommendations for all parts of the island for you:

Continue Reading Maui: Where to Eat and What to Do...


©2016 RecipeGirl | Permalink | No comments

The post Maui: Where to Eat and What to Do appeared first on RecipeGirl.



from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8174097 http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TheRecipeGirl/~3/SUBUBFsw5kw/

No comments:

Post a Comment