Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Dutch Baby

Dutch Baby

Please welcome guest author Stephanie Stiavetti who writes the Fearless Fresh food blog. Stephanie shares her recipe for a Dutch baby, also known as a German pancake. So good! ~Elise

I’m a huge pancake fan. When I was little I would have happily forgone every other food in favor of pancakes, but unlike the other kids I knew, I never really liked syrup. I always preferred my pancakes plain, or with the addition of fresh blueberries or mashed up bananas added to the batter before it hit the griddle.

Occasionally my mom would indulge us by tossing in a handful of chocolate chips, which, at that young age, was just about the most exciting thing ever.

Continue reading "Dutch Baby" »



from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8174097 http://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipes/dutch_baby/

No comments:

Post a Comment