Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Last chance to buy The Recipe Girl Cookbook : $10 (includes shipping)

Hi Friends!  I have 50 copies remaining of my cookbook:  The Recipe Girl Cookbook, and I’m selling them today for just $10 (that’s a signed copy and it includes the shipping cost!).  I’m including a discount for purchase of multiple copies- see below…

The Recipe Girl Cookbook by Lori Lange

My book is full of easy, family-friendly recipes that I hope you will make again and again.  But there are also a few twists and turns in the book for people who do like to spend more time in the kitchen, and there are some fun options for those who like to entertain too.

Continue Reading Last chance to buy The Recipe Girl Cookbook : $10 (includes shipping)...


©2017 RecipeGirl | Permalink | 4 comments

The post Last chance to buy The Recipe Girl Cookbook : $10 (includes shipping) appeared first on RecipeGirl.



from RSSMix.com Mix ID 8174097 http://www.recipegirl.com/2017/05/30/recipe-girl-cookbook-now-just-10-includes-shipping/

No comments:

Post a Comment